Click a question to reveal the answer
If you need a rental car, we can help you make the necessary arrangements. Insurance companies will only pay for a rental car if you have that option on your policy or if you are the claimant. Check your policy and/or call your insurance company to find out if you have rental coverage and what your specific limitations are.
We do not offer loaner cars.
We offer all estimates free of charge and appreciate you making an appointment so we can guarantee the time it requires to make you feel comfortable in your decision to let us repair your vehicle.
You can request an online estimate or call us at (832) 559-7765.
Each insurance company has different parts guidelines. Many insurance companies only allow for aftermarket (copied and made by another company), remanufactured (previously damaged) or used (LKQ) parts to be used during the repair. You always have the choice to pay any difference in part price if you would like to use all factory parts in your repair.
Post Repair Care
You are able to wash your vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge as soon as you get it back.
For the first 30 days we suggest that you:
- Do NOT use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes/sponges can mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
For the first 90 days we suggest that you:
- Do not wax or polish the vehicle. This will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.